Money laundering and terrorist financing have been identified as two major challenges for both the banking and non-banking financial sectors. Money laundering is basically a process by which criminals hide the original ownership of their illicit money and their illicit source. To say terrorist financing; Refers to funding a terrorist or a terrorist group. The number of such terrorist organizations around the world, the scope of their work, and the diversity of their funding are increasing. As a result, the risk of financing terrorism is increasing day by day. Sudoksho’s Basics of AML & CFT e-learning course covers various topics related to money laundering and terrorist financing for professionals; For example, it will help to be aware of such crime detection processes, risk assessment, know the role of the regulatory body, and proper performance of reporting agency.
What you'll learn:
- You will learn about Money Laundering, Anti Money Laundering (AML), and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) Regime.
- You will learn about the High-Risk Category Customers and Transactions with Examples
- Educating with fundamentals of AML & CFT.
- Awareness of potential red flag incidents & suspicious behavior.
- Individual and institutional actions for incidents.
- Understanding wire transfers and newer techniques of laundering.
- Identifying suspicious transactions & users.
- Anyone studying or working in the financial sector can use this course.
- Banking sector professionals can start with the basic aml & cft course to build up competency.
What do I teach in this course?
- Money laundering & anti-money laundering.
- Risk-based approaches & how they work.
- Policies identification & implementation.
- Wire transfers & AML CFT measures.
- Existing laundering channels.
- How you can build up your identification process.
- Ways of transaction monitoring.
- Practical sessions & examples.
Who is this course for?
- Bankers, Investment Bankers, Leasing professionals, Brokers, Stock Market Professionals,
- Financial Intelligence Unit FIU professionals,
- Compliance professionals, AML / CFT Professionals,
- Branch Managers / Operations Managers,
- Risk Managers,
- CAMS students, Audit students, and others who have basic knowledge about Compliance and AML and want to learn more about this important area.
The additional benefits provided in this course:
- Assignments to apply the theoretical knowledge to your practice.
- Answers to your questions through the Q&A section.
- Learning materials for better insight.